Monday, February 7, 2011

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar



Toby Keith’s new restaurant and bar finishes the sentence for us, the full name is “Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar And Grill.” It’s named after it ever so popular song “I love This Bar.” But it’s not just about the 85 –foot-long guitar shaped bar, and the beer served in mason jars, it’s about the food too, which has it’s own touch.

You will find fried Twinkies, fried bologna sandwiches, cowboy burgers, blue nachos…but no French fries here! You notice there’s a patriotic theme here so naturally, they become freedom fries! And yep, he is so patriotic that if you are an American Solider, you get a burger for free when you show your military I.D.

Toby Keith’s memorabilia lines the walls, a mechanical bull is ready to buck you off, and a dance floor with music five nights a week Tuesday through Saturday…and twice a month there will be a national show in attendance! Bleu Edmonson drew me in on a Tuesday night, and I was back just a few nights later for Randy Hauser!

And you best get your fix in Denver, or take your friends because there are only four “Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill,” in the nation. The song talks about the bar where all types of people are found, from cowboys, truckers, hustlers and even fighters. And in the end you might head out too singing:

I love this bar
It’s my kind of place
Just walkin’ through the front door
Puts a big smile on my face
It ain’t too far, come as you are
Hmm, hmm, hmm, I love this bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment